Annual HOLI - Festival of Colors (Cancelled due to COVID -19)
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a fundraiser hosted by Saloni Heart Foundation. Funds raised will help accomplish our mission to provide scholarships to underprivileged students for study in medicine & science & support unbiased second opinion to pediatric cardiac patients.
- Event Ticket (advance purchase) - $10 (includes one packet of any color to be picked up during check-in)
- Event Ticket (at the door) - $12 (includes one packet of any color to be picked up during check-in)
- Children ages 4 and under are free
- Purchase SHF T-Shirt online or at the venue: $10 each (Specify Size: S/M/L/XL)
- Color* packs to be purchased on site only. No outside color please!
- Delicious Snacks available for purchase at the venue
*Colors are only safe for external application and not edible. If prone to allergies you may choose not to play with colors as they may cause irritation, inflammation on skin, SHF will not accept responsibility of injury or reaction caused by colors if any.
Tips & Suggestions
- Refrain from throwing colors into anyone's eye or mouth.
- If color gets into eyes or mouth rinse with fresh water, immediately.
- You may wear sunglasses or bandana.
- The Color Powder is all natural, made from cornstarch & food dye.
- Colors are not permanent stain, but might spoil the white clothes.
- You may keep camera/phones and possessions in a zip lock bag.
- Consider brining trash bags to prevent car seat from getting dirty, on your return.
- Pets not allowed as they may not be happy with with colors.
- No Refunds, you have donated for a good cause!
- General Admission$10$100$0
- SHF T-Shirt - Small$10$100$0
- SHF T-Shirt - Medium$10$100$0
- SHF T-Shirt - Large$10$100$0
- SHF T-Shirt - XL$10$100$0